GES Primary and Secondary are open to applications from boys and girls aged 3 to 14. Pupils who do well here are intellectually curious, have interests outside the classroom and above all have a zest for life and learning. If you would like to find out more, please come and visit us and experience the energy and spirit of GES for yourself.
The admissions procedure normally comprises:
- Registration of a prospective pupil’s details
- Consideration of the application and any supporting documentation
- A report from the previous school or nursery
- A visit by the pupil and parents, including a meeting with the Headmaster, Deputy Head or one of the GES Secondary leaders
- The offer of a place, or advice should it not be possible to offer a place
The normal points of entry into GES are:
- At age 3 into the Nursery
- At age 4 into the Reception classes
- At age 5 into Year 1
In addition, vacancies often arise in other years. The Head of Admissions maintains a waiting list. Please contact us to find out more.
For further information, see our Admissions Policy
Entry to GES Secondary
At present, we are admitting pupils at ages 11, 12 and 13 into Years 7, 8 and 9 respectively.