Geneva English School
The GES Board of Governors is made up of elected parent and external members.
It plays a role of governance and oversight for the School, working closely with the Head on matters of policy, strategy, staffing, development, and budget management.
The Board operates within the rules set out in the Articles of Association. Governors are elected or approved at the Annual General Meeting, which is usually held in early June.
To contact the Chair of Governors, please write to Kate Bontekoe at GES Primary campus and mark your letter Private and Confidential (or send an email to email@example.com).
GES has a formal complaints policy, which can be found here.
In the academic year 2020-2021, there were 3 formal complaints following this policy.
The Board of Governors is currently made up of the following members:
- Mrs Kate Bontekoe (Chair)
- Mrs Jo Fulton (Vice Chair)
- Mr James Buchanan-Michaelson (Chair of Finance Committee)
- Dr David Porritt (Chair of Education Committee)
- Mrs Emily Persse (Safeguarding governor)
- Mr Richard Goodwin-Roberts
- Mrs Imogen Gorman
- Mrs Frances King
- Ms Izumi Takase
- Mrs Sophie Touzin-Andrews