Below are some of the essential questions that families ask us when they visit the school. If you have any question that is not covered, contact our Admissions Team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will be happy to provide you with further information.
- When should I apply? Can my child(ren) join GES during the school year?
- What curriculum do you teach?
- Which exams do pupils take at Secondary?
- What languages will my children study?
- Do you have any entrance requirements?
- How do pupils travel to school?
- Are school lunches available?
- What are the timings of the school day?
- What activities are available after school?
- How many nationalities are there at GES?
- How many children are in each class?
- How is the school assessed?